I will always give credit where credit it due. I work until 8 on Mondays, so that is my husband’s night to cook. He whipped this one up and it was awesome. However, the real credit goes to Jules of Stone Soup. Thanks Jules!
Average Time: 15 minutes
2 cans (14oz) white kidney beans
2 cans diced tomatoes
4 medium zucchini, sliced
2 Tbsp smoked paprika
1 bag washed baby spinach
1. Place beans and their canning liquid, tomatoes and their juices, zucchini and paprika in a large saucepan.
2. Bring to a simmer and cook uncovered for about 10 minutes or until the zucchini is soft.
3. Add spinach and continue to cook, stirring until the spinach is just wilted. About 1 minute.
4. Taste and season with salt and pepper as needed.
5. Sever drizzled with peppery olive oil.
Serving Suggestion: Serve over quinoa, rice, cous cous or with your favorite bread or pita.