This is one of my favorite go-to breakfast or snack items. I love avocado on regular toast but given that I don’t always have fresh bread in the house, this are a nice way to still get the same great taste – and they are gluten free for those out there with an intolerance! Whoever thinks they don’t have time to eat breakfast hasn’t tried this yet!!!
- 2 organic brown rice cakes
- 1 avocado, pitted
- Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Very lightly toast the rice cakes. I have to use setting 1 on my toaster as they will burn but I think they taste SO much better slightly toasted. And this is why this only takes 5 minutes because you don’t need to wait long for the toaster!
- Meanwhile, slice avocado lengthwise.
- Scoop avocado out of skin and place ½ avocado on top of each toasted rice cake.
- Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with sea salt and enjoy!