To be quite honest, I had never ever cooked with a parsnip before but I knew I had The Conscious Cleanse coming up and I would certainly be missing my roasted sweet potatoes. So, I tested out the recipe I use for sweet potatoes but subbed parsnips instead, which is a cleanse friendly veggie. Let’s just say it was a quick romance, as I fell in love immediately. These chips are so simple, delicious and satisfying!
I have a feeling I am going to eat a lot of these over the next 12 days… 🙂
- 3-4 medium parsnips, thinly sliced into rounds
- 3 Tbsp olive oil – more if needed
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp paprika (regular or spicy!)
- ½-1 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine garlic and olive oil.
- Place parsnips in a roasting pan and drizzle with olive oil mixture until well covered. Sprinkle with salt and paprika and mix well until parsnips are coated with oil and spices.
- Place in oven and roast for 30-40 minutes (depending on how crunchy you like them).