Ever since I saw these little guys at the farmers market, I have been really into carrots. And given that Scott and my weekly Sunday night routine is to just roast a ton of of the veggies from the farmer’s market (this is such a great and easy way to ensure you have something healthy for the week!), I have discovered the pleasure of roasted carrots, yummmmmm! I’ve played around with a few different ways to season them and have come to love this combo. So find your funky carrots, roast them up and eat with whatever makes you happy!
- 12 baby carrots, peeled (can use larger carrots and cut lengthwise or diagonally) but better to use fresh rather than bagged carrots
- ¾ tsp paprika (regular or spicy!)
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¾ tsp cinnamon
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine spices in a small bowl and mix well.
- Place carrots in a roasting pan and drizzle with olive oil until well covered. Sprinkle with spice mixture and mix well until carrots are coated with oil and spices.
- Place in oven and roast for 20-30 minutes (depending in thickness of your carrots).
Photo Credit: Como.Come.Cami.