If you like kale chips (and who doesn’t?!?!), you are going to love these amazing little bites of heaven. They take a bit of TLC to get all the leaves separated but it is oh so worth it. Feel free to sprinkle with Parmesan for a non-vegan version… Next on the menu: kale/brussles chips combo, can you say wow!
- 1½ pounds Brussels sprouts
- 3 Tbsp good olive oil
- ¾ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut off the ends of the Brussels sprouts and pull off outer leaves. (I save the remainder of the brussels sprout to saute or roast).
- Mix them in a bowl with the olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Pour them on a sheet pan and roast for 35 to 40 minutes, until crisp on the outside. Sprinkle with more kosher salt (I like these crisp and salty like French fries), and serve immediately.
Photo Credit: Nomnompaleo