Are you ready for some football?!?! Unlike your average Joe, all I can think about come Superbowl Sunday is what cute themed appetizer I can bring :). Here is a simple yet adorable little treat you can bring to your Superbowl party this weekend. This is sure to be a “hit”!
- 1 dozen hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt mixed well with 4 tsp dijon mustard (can also use ½ cup mayonnaise)
- ⅛ teaspoon ground red pepper
- Kosher salt to taste
- Garnish: sliced fresh chives
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise; carefully remove yolks.
- Mash yolks; stir in yogurt mixture and red pepper until blended.
- Spoon yolk mixture evenly into egg white halves.
- Sprinkle evenly with desired amount of salt. Garnish, if desired.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Recipe and photo courtesy of My Recipes.