I’m continuing my exploration in vegan baking. These were a hit. I also didn’t have mini cupcake liners so just made them with parchment paper and they turned out super cute. Enjoy this easy and healthy recipe!
Vegan Banana Oatmeal Muffins
Serves: 18 muffins
- 1 cup gluten free baking flour
- ½ cup gluten free rolled oats
- ¼ cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup soymilk
- ¼ cup applesauce
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup, honey or agave nectar
- ½ cup mashed banana
- ½ cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, soda, cinnamon and salt.
- In another large bowl, mix together milk, applesauce, and vanilla.
- Add the mashed bananas and raisins and combine thoroughly.
- Stir the flour mixture into the banana mixture until just combined.
- Lightly grease and dust muffin cups (or line with paper bake cups), and divide the batter among them.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 15-20 minutes.